Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Free Stuff

I have been determined to become a better shopper, and make our money last longer. I always hear about great deals and combining coupons, but it always seems impossible for me to actually do. Yesterday however, I beat the system. I will make money on all the above items. Here's how I did it:

Walgreens has a catalog, called the Easy Saver catalog, that is full of rebates. It comes out every month, and each month, there are a few items in it that are free after rebate. This month the Garnier Hair Styling products and the Colgate Advanced toothpaste were both free after rebate (limit 1 each). These are both things that Andy and/or myself use. The Glade flameless candles are on sale this week at Walgreens for $5.99 (regularly $7.99). In the Easy Saver Catalog (which can be found with the weekly ads at all the Walgreens stores) there is a $2 rebate for these (limit 3). Now if you combine this with this $5 off coupon from the Glade website, you will actually make $1 for each candle when you get your rebates back. (The coupon from Glade will only print 2 times per computer).

So, this is a picture of the things I made money to buy this week :)

No comments: