Saturday, September 6, 2008

Answered Prayer #2

When I asked Drew what he and Jordan would be doing this weekend if Jordan didn't have the baby by then, his answer was "Jumping on a trampoline."

Seriously, I didn't know it was possible for doctors to change a baby's due date 9 months into the pregnancy, but Jordan and little Sayla have proved that it is indeed possible. We have been praying and anxiously awaiting Sayla's arrival for quite some time now. I love Keadryn (Drew and Jordan's 14 month old) so much and I swore I didn't think it was possible to have a baby as pretty as her, but this week I have been doubly proved wrong by both the arrival of her little sister and the arrival of my niece.

Yesterday Sayla Grace Remke was finally born - 6 lbs. 9 oz. She is absolutely beautiful. These pictures don't do her justice. My good friend Kristen and her boys went to the hospital last night with me to see the Remkes. Her son Davis was enthralled by Sayla, and after we left he kept saying, "She was soooo pretty!"

Here are a few pictures of her...



No comments: