Thursday, August 6, 2009

Riudoso Friendcation

July proved me a terrible blogger. However, my pictures proved me a very fun person. We did lots of fun things in July, so many that I just didn't have time to post about much. One of my favorites was a "friendcation" we took with our favorite new friends Dustin and Heidi. We randomly decided to take a vacation on Monday and were gone on Friday.

And in one weekend we: visited and sledded down the hills of the White Sands National Park, took our picture with the world's largest pistachio, lost miserably to Andy at Monopoly, went hiking in the forests of Ruidoso, wasted two dollars at the penny slots, saw our first horse race, took tons and tons of pictures, and stopped by the UFO Museum in Roswell. Needless to say, we had a fast, furious, and fabulous weekend!

No comments: