Here's what Andy and I have done so far:
- Painted our living room.
- Changed all the electrical outlets in the living room from almond colored to white.
- Cleaned and organized the shelves, hutch, closet, and bookshelves in the living room.
- Organized and deleted files on our computer.
- Installed Office 2007 on our computer (for only $9.95 thru my work).
- Cleaned and organized our pantry.
- I was wanting to buy a scarf to drape on my mantle and I had one that works nicely that I didn't even realize that I owned in my entry way closet.
- I also found attachments to my shop vac that I didn't know existed.
- We own several duplicate books. I'm pretty sure our church would love to have them in the church library.
- We own books that we didn't know we own that we now are wanting to read.
- I have lots of crap that I don't need or want that I've already thrown in the garage for a garage sale in the future.
- Drawers are the worst/most rewarding things to organize.
- We need to eat random foods in our pantry. I didn't realize just how much there is.
- I love the feel of a freshly painted room. It makes it seem all brand new.
- White outlets really do make things look updated.
In the meantime, I cordially invite you to join me in my made-up challenge. I'd love to hear your results!!! I'll try to keep you updated on mine.