Here are the options:
1. A cute haircut (I don't want to take much length off).
- Pros: Undamaged hair, cheaper.
- Cons: My hair is fine and thin and straight and tends to look stringy.
- Pros: Something different, it gives tons of body to my hair, can wear straight or curly.
- Cons: It's a beast when I grow it out, damages hair, costs money.
- Pros: Also something different, lots of fun.
- Cons: Washes out fast, more maintenance to upkeep as it grows out, costs money.
So, I need your help. If you are a lurker now is the time when I need you to comment and to be brutally honest. What should I do? What do you like best?