Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mall Date

A few years ago Andy gave me a little coupon book for Valentine's Day. Included was the above coupon. Since I'm the kind of person who always saves things (ex. I save the best bite for the last), I still haven't used it. When Andy came home and wanted to do something fun, I remembered this coupon, and redeemed it!

First, we had corndogs and strawberry lemonade at Corn Dog Heaven. Every bit as good as they look.

Then we looked at the puppy store. Nothing is more fun at the mall than picking out a pitiful looking puppy and playing with it. Except for maybe buying that puppy. We didn't buy this little guy, but he was awfully cute. Just look at that pitiful face.


And then I got a new dress.

All in all, it was a wonderful date!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be glad you didn't purchase that cute puppy. I fell for a sweet face like that a few years ago and now I have the privilege of listening to that hound dog's howling almost nightly. :o(

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!

Love ya',
Darla