Monday, January 26, 2009

Tagged

My dear friend Lauren tagged me!

Here are the rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer. **
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same.
No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.) Have fun!!

May I have a drumroll please?

Here it is:
This is my sweet friend, Jordan. This picture was taken towards the end of August 2008, and I'm pretty sure she was 9 months pregnant at the time. But doesn't she look cute??? She looks like she has a basketball stuffed in her shirt. I hope I look this cute when I'm pregnant!

And here's a sweet picture I took of baby Sayla who I love so much! (I know, I'm not supposed to post 2 pictures, but I couldn't resist!!!)

Now, here's who I'm going to tag:
1. Jordan
2. Kristen
3. Anna
4. Jason & Shannon

1 comment:

jordan said...

awww...I really need to get with you and get all the pics you have of our family! fun times.