1. I used to live in a dinosaur museum which was previously a mortuary.
2. I played music for the grand re-opening of the Silver Falls Roadside Park, west of Crosbyton, Texas.
3. I had a mustard epiphany when I was 19. It was August of 1999 in Prescott, Arizona during the Cowboy Poetry Gathering. Up till that time, I had always hated the taste of mustard and would not eat anything that even had a hint of mustard on it. When the epiphany occurred, I was in line to get a hotdog and suddenly, I was craving the taste I used to hate. I got my hot dog, loaded it up with mustard, and it tasted excellent, as I knew it would. Since then, I've loved mustard.
4. I once worked for the Texas Boll Weevil Eradication Program. My job was to set and check boll weevil traps.
5. I've been kicked off a ranch, out of a casino, and out of a hat shop. I was kicked off the ranch for quitting. I was kicked out of the casino for being underage. I was kicked out of the hat shop for saying that cat's did not have eternal souls.
6. I have double jointed knees.
7. One time after a gig on a ranch outside of Hamlin, TX, I got lost while trying to drive out of the ranch during a thunderstorm. I ended up driving my parent's minivan off into a ravine. I miraculously survived and had to walk 10 miles before an oil field worker found me and gave me a ride back into town.